General Info & Services
- SECURITY: On site all weekend.
- MEDICAL / FIRST AID: Services are available on site all weekend.
- ON SITE COUNTRYFEST OFFICE: Located near lower amphitheatre entrance. Open 9am to 8pm daily.
- PARKING/VEHICLES: NO RVs OR CAMPING UNITS ARE PERMITTED IN THE DAY OR WEEKEND PARKING AREAS.
- DAY PARKING: Located just north of the Main Gates. $25.00/day until June 26, $30/day at festival. Vehicles are permitted to park in lot overnight, but must be removed by 10am the next morning, or they will be towed.
- WEEKEND PARKING: Located just north of the Main Gates. $60.00 until June 26, $65 at the festival. Vehicles are permitted to park and remain in lot until Monday morning.
- VIP PARKING: NEW FOR 2018 - VIP Parking is available to all VIP ticket holders. One VIP Parking is included with the purchase of two VIP Deluxe tickets at no charge, providing camping has not been purchased. If camping has been purchased, one VIP Parking for every two VIP Deluxe tickets is available at a nominal cost. VIP Bar and VIP Bar Seated ticket holders are entitled to purchase one VIP Parking for every two VIP tickets for a cost of $60. VIP Parking Passes must be visible at all times.
- DISABLED PARKING: is located in the upper and lower levels of the site. A Handicap Sticker and Countryfest Parking Pass must be visible on vehicle at all times. Fee is $25/day until June 26; $30/day at the festival or $60 until June 26; $65 at the festival for the weekend. Parking Passes can be purchased from the onsite Countryfest Office. Any vehicle anywhere on site that does not have the appropriate pass clearly displayed in windshield will be towed at the owner's expense. Vehicles are not allowed to enter the site after 11:00pm.
- ATM's: Available in upper area near token booth and lower area near Countryfest office. Open 8:00am to 2:00am
- SOUVENIR PROGRAMS: Win great prizes and take home a keepsake of the Festival. On sale starting Wednesday, June 26th. Available at main gate, Countryfest Office or Autograph Tents.
- COUNTRYFEST SOUVENIRS: Take home official Countryfest merchandise! Located in the upper vending area.
- ARTIST SOUVENIRS / AUTOGRAPH TENTS: Get an autograph from your favourite performer or purchase their official merchandise. Two locations: upper vending area and the lower Main Stage area.
- SHOPPING: Several "shops" selling clothing, beachwear, jewelry, sandals and more are open all weekend from 11 am to 2 am. Most vendors accept cash only. Mini Mall open all weekend from 11 am to 9 pm.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES: Available on site all weekend from 11am to 2 am. A variety of vendors offer a wide range of food, snacks and beverages for sale. Most vendors accept cash only.
- BREAKFAST: is available Thursday - Sunday in the Social Hall from 8 am to 2 pm.
- CONVENIENCE STORE: Located on lower level near the Countryfest Office and is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
- ICE: Available for sale on site all weekend at Lower ice compound, Upper Showers and Convenience Store.
- LIQUOR: Token Booth is open daily from 12:00pm until 2:00am. Bar Hours are 12pm - 2am (times vary per outlet).
Cash, Visa, MC or Interac accepted. Liquor purchased off site is permitted in campground area only. Patrons must be 18 years of age and older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper ID is required. Manitoba Liquor Laws apply.
- ONSITE TOWING: AAA Towing will be onsite for any needs; towing, locked out of vehicles, etc. Call 204-638-8102 or 204-648-6927. Fees Apply.
- SHUTTLEBUS SERVICE: Runs daily to and from Dauphin approx. every 20 minutes. Fee: $5.00 one way OR GET A WEEKEND WRISTBAND FOR $25.00
- RV SERVICE: Water and/or septic service is available to campers during the day throughout the weekend. A fee will be charged at the time of service. Must be present for service. Campsites are not equipped with electrical services or water hookups.
- WATER TAPS: Treated City of Dauphin water available at various locations throughout campgrounds. No charge.
- GARBAGE: Black bags for garbage are included in the complimentary camper's bag presented at the gate upon entry into the site. Additional garbage bags are also available at shower locations. Bagged garbage is picked up daily from campsites by volunteer organizations. Please assist these groups by keeping campsites tidy and placing full bags at the edge of your campsite early in the day. Messy campgrounds are grounds for eviction.
- RECYCLING: Clear bags for cans and recyclables are included in the complimentary camper's bag presented at the gate upon entry into the site. Additional recycling bags are also available at shower locations. Bagged recyclables are picked up daily from campsites by volunteer organizations. Please assist these groups by keeping campsites tidy and placing full bags at the edge of your campsite early in the day. Blue barrels are located throughout the site for cans, boxboard and plastic. Messy campgrounds are grounds for eviction.
- SHOWERS: Located throughout the campsites (Fee: $5.00).
- CAMPSITES: Are approximately 20’ x 30’. Fisher Premium Campsites are approximately 20' x 40' No power or water hookups available at campsites.
- WASHROOMS: Located in every campground and throughout the site.
- DISABLED SERVICES: Handicapped washrooms are located in the Countryfest Social Hall, Upper Camping and across from Lower Amphitheatre Entrance.
- LOST AND FOUND: Located at the Countryfest Office on site. Countryfest is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Anything of value (including coolers & camping chairs) should be locked up at your campsite out of sight.
- MESSAGE BOARD: Located beside the Countryfest Office and at main gate.
- PHOTO/VIDEO RIGHTS: Any person on site is subject to being photographed and/or filmed for Countryfest promotional purposes without compensation.
- WRISTBANDS: Any wristband that has been duplicated, cut or tampered with is VOID and will not be replaced.
- WI-FI HOTSPOTS: VIP Bar & Liquor Mart Patio & Canadian Tire Sports Bar.
- BellMTS CHARGING STATION: FREE service offered in the Canadian Tire Sports Bar. Don't forget to bring your charger!
- SMOKING: Please refrain from smoking inside the amphitheatre.
The Countryfest Shuttle Bus is sponsored in part by MPI, Molson and Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries. Since drinking and driving is never an option, and parking is limited at the Countryfest Site, the Shuttle Bus is an excellent way to get to and from the festival. The Bus runs approximately every 20 minutes, and stops at nine locations in Dauphin (see list below), and then on to the Countryfest Site. Shuttle Bus fee is $5.00 to board the bus or get a weekend wristband for only $25.00.
Shuttle Bus Service Times
Thursday June 28th 12:00pm to 3:00am
Friday June 29th, 12:00pm to 3:00am
Saturday June 30th 12:00pm to 3:00am
Sunday July 1st 12:00pm to 3:00am
The last bus from Dauphin leaves at approximately midnight
The last bus to Dauphin leaves the Countryfest site at approximately 3:00 am. Only patrons with wristbands are allowed to enter the site after 11:00 pm
Shuttle Bus Stops
- Henderson School
- Fudd's Corner Store (Mountain Road)
- Home Hardware (Main Street)
- 7-11 (Main Street)
- Kal-Tire Parking Lot (Main Street)
- A&W (Main Street)
- Dauphin Market Place Mall (frontage road)
- Countryfest Main Gates
- Countryfest Social Hall