Home / Info / Festival FAQ's


Festival FAQ's

This page is dedicated to frequently asked questions related to general information. If you have a question that is not dealt with on this page, please visit ticket FAQ'scamping FAQ's or contact us.



Q. I ordered my tickets by phone and have not received them yet. What do I do? 

Even though you ordered by phone, our operators still processed an online order for you. If you were able to provide an email address, your tickets will be emailed to you. 
If you do not have an email address, our operator would have asked you if you prefer to have your tickets mailed, couriered or left at the Countryfest office in Dauphin for pick up. If you are unsure how you requested to receive your tickets please call the Countryfest office at 1-800-361-7300.  

Q. When should I expect to receive my tickets? 

At the time of purchase you should have provided an email address. Since all ticket orders are processed electronically, you should receive a confirmation email within 2-3 minutes, and a second email which will include a PDF link to your tickets and camping should arrive within 30 minutes of your purchase. 

Q. What do I do if I didn't receive any of my tickets by email? 

Call our office at 1-800-361-7300.

Q. Will my camping pass be emailed to me as well? 

Your camping e-ticket will be emailed to you, this is proof of purchase. You MUST bring this with you to Countryfest. One vehicle sticket and one camping sticker will be given at the gate for each valid camping ticket. Only one camping unit is allowed per site. Campers must provide proof of purchase if required. 

Q. Will my reserved seating pass be emailed to me as well? 

Like the camping pass, your reserved seating e-ticket will be emailed to you, this is a proof of purchase. You MUST bring this with you to Countryfest. You will ALSO need a lanyard to access to reserved seating area at Countryfest. The lanyards are available for pick up at the Countryfest office. 

Q. Can I upgrade my weekend pass to a VIP?

Yes. You can upgrade your weekend pass to any of the three kinds of VIPs, based on availability. Please call our office to upgrade at 1-800-361-7300. 

Q. If I bought a weekend pass but can only attend for one day, can I sell the other two days or give my wristband to someone else? 

No, weekend passes cannot be split up into day passes. A weekend wristband cannot be transferred to someone else. Any wristband that has been cut or tampered with is VOID and will not be replaced. Persons without appropriate wristbands are not allowed to be on site. 

Q. I bought my tickets but am no longer able to attend. Can I get a refund? 

No, we do not offer refunds. 

Q. How does E-Z Pay work? 

E-Z Pay allows you to split your purchase into four easy installments. Pay the first installment at the time of purchase and pay the remaining balance on a monthly basis (payments are made automatically on the same day of each month following). Upon receipt of final payment, your tickets will be emailed to the email address you provided in your account profile. Value of ticket order must exceed $100. 

Q. Can we pay online with VISA Debit or MasterCard Debit?

No, unfortunately our online system does not accept VISA Debit or MasterCard Debit. 

Q. My friends and I purchased our weekend passes seperately, how do we buy camping? 

Two weekend passes must be purchased for every one campsite purchased. You can call our office at 1-800-361-7300 with either the two ticket numbers or names of the purchasers. 

Q. What and where is "Will Call"? 

Will Call is the location on site at the festival where you can pick up your tickets. Dauphin's Countryfest Will Call booth is located right at the Main Gates. 

Q. Can members purchase tickets before they go on sale to the public?

Yes, members have the right to purchase tickets (2 weekends or VIP passes per embership) about a month prior to them going on sale to the public. Members will be notified of this by mail or email. 

Camping FAQs

Q. If I dropped off a camper for a family member or friend, do I need a ticket / wristband to get onto the site? 

If dropping off a camper for someone on the festival grounds, you will need to leave a valid credit card at the Will Call booth upon entry. If you do not return within approximately two hours to pick it up, charges may apply. 

Q. Can I camp onsite if I have a day pass?

No, camping tickets are not available to purchse when buying day passes, Camping can be purchased only when two weekend passes are purchased. 

Q. Why do I need to purchase two weekend passes to purchase one campsite? 

Dauphin's Countryfest has a limited amount of campsites. To ensite that we sell weekend passes and camping passes at the same rate and to sure that camping is available during the sale os weekend passes; two weekend must be purchased for every one campsite purchased. 

Q. Can I switch my campsite for a different site?

No, we do not offer exchanges. 

Q. Why don't you plant trees in the campgrounds, pave or gravel day parking, put in electrical hook up, etc? 

Countryfest does not own the site where the event takes place. We rent the site from Selo Ukraina from the weekend as well as some additional land from a number of surrounding farmers for the Fisher Campground and day parking. As we are not the owners of the land, we are limited to what changes, if any, we can make to parts of the site. 

Q. Can we have a fire on our campsite? 

No, open fires of any kind are not permitted on site. 

Q. What size are the campsites?

The majority of the campsites are 20x30 feet. There are some campsites in Lower Reserved that are 20x20, which we suggest is only for tenters. 

Q. What happend if our camper is bigger than the campsite? 

We strongly encourgae you to leave any large RV's at home. Since most campsites are 30' maximum, larger units simply will not fit! Camping assistants are on site to help you. 

Q. Are pets allowed on site? 

Pets are allowed on site, but in the campground area only, and must be on a leash at all times. 

Q. Are we allowed to bring fireworks onto the site? 

No. Personal fireworks are not allowed on site. Anyone using fireworks will be evicted from the site. 

Q. What are the grounds for eviction from the site? 

Countryfest wants everyone to have a safe and enjoyable festival weekend. By obeying the rules and respecting fellow festival goers, everyone can enjoy the weekend. 

General FAQs

Q. How do I become a member of Dauphin's Countryfest?

Details of membership can be found on our Membership page. Simply download the application form and send it in to us. If you have additional questions or comments, please call our office at 1-800-361-7300.

Q. What do I do if I have lost my wristband on site?

Countryfest is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands - and anyone on site without the proper wristband will be removed from the site.

Q. Is there a Shuttlebus and transportation up to the top of the hill?

Yes. There is a shuttle service that runs daily to and from Dauphin, Thursday - Sunday approximately every 20 minutes. Shuttle service from the Lower Will Call to the Social Hall is free. For more information visit our GENERAL INFO & SERVICES page.

Q. Should we bring lawn chairs to sit on in the amphitheatre for the Main Stage show?

No. Our festival is unique in that the amphitheatre is built right into a hill. Bleacher seating (wooden and metal) is provided, offering every patron the "best seat in the house".

Q. Can we purchase food on site? Is there a breakfast served?

Yes, there are plenty of food vendors on site open from Thursday to Sunday, 11:00am - 2:00am. There is a Big Breakfast served in the Social Hall in the upper vending area Thursday- Sunday from 8:00am - 2:00pm.

Q. Are there ATMs onsite?

Yes, ATMs are located in the centre of the upper vending area, jut behind the Token Booth; next to the Countryfest office at the lower entrance of the amphitheatre and in the VIP lounge. 

Q. Do onsite vendors (food and shopping) accept Visa, Mastercard or cheques?

Some may, but most vendors operate on a cash only basis. ATMs are located onsite for your convenience.

Q. Are we allowed to bring alcholic drinks from our campsite into the stage / vending area? 

No. You are free to consume your pre-purchased alcohol while on your campsite.  All alcohol brought to the maon stage / vending area will be confiscated. 

Q. Does Dauphin's Countryfest put on other events during the year? 

Yes. Dauphin's Countryfest often puts on "Countryfest Presents" shows throughout the year in Dauphin, Brandon, Yorkton, etc. All shows are advertisted on our website and social media. 

Q. Does Dauphin's Countryfest support not-for-profit organizations? How many volunteers participate in Dauphin's Countryfest? 

Yes. Dauphin's Countryfest itself is a not-for-profit corporation, and annually contributes approximately $150,000 to various service clubs and other not-for-profit organizations whose 2000+ volunteers perform essential services for the festival, such as wristbanding, selling showers, selling ice, manning parking lots, managing cleanup and recycling of campgrounds, etc. 

Q. Does Dauphin's Countryfest own the festival site?

No. Dauphin's Countryfest leases the festival site from the Ukrainian Folk Arts and Museum Inc. (Selo Ukraina). The festival site is also home to Canada's National Ukrainian Festival, Manitoba Mudrun, MS Relay For Life, Girl Guide functions, Rotary Lobsterfest, weddings and other functions. Dauphin's Countryfest is proud to have invested over $3M dollars worth of improvements and upgrades into the site throughout the years, including new stages, gravelling of roads, additional bleachers, paving and many other upgrades. 

go to top


Subscribe Today

By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be up-to-date with the latest news from us.



Connect With Us

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, Read RSS Feed.

YouTube Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS

Download App

Create your own schedule, receive news and updates in real time. Take pictures with our logo... and more!

available on the app store