Rules and Services
There are six main camping areas on the site:
- Lower Reserved
- Back 40 Rush
- Back 40 Reserved
Reserved Camping includes the Upper, Heritage, Fisher, Back 40 Reserved and Lower Campgrounds. The sites are numbered, customers choose a specific site. Please refer to our Campground Maps page for full details.
Rush Camping includes The Back 40. Sites are marked out but not numbered. Customers purchase sites and choose the location upon arrival. Camping passes should be purchased when purchasing weekend passes. Please refer to our Campground Maps page for full details.
General Information and Services
- SECURITY: On site all weekend.
- MEDICAL / FIRST AID: Services are available on site all weekend.
- PARKING: Vehicles without camping stickers must park in day or overnight parking located near main gates. Vehicles parked in day parking are not allowed to remain overnight. Parking prices TBA.
- SHUTTLEBUS SERVICE: Runs daily to and from Dauphin (Fee: $3.00).
- CAMPSITES: Are approximately 20’ x 30’. No power or water hookups available at campsites.
- ATM's: Available in upper area near token booth and lower area near Countryfest office. Open 8:00am to 2:00am
- SOUVENIR PROGRAMS: Will be on sale starting Wednesday, June 27th. Available as long as supply lasts at main gate, Countryfest Office or Souvenir Booths.
- COUNTRYFEST SOUVENIRS: Located in the upper vending area.
- ARTIST SOUVENIRS / AUTOGRAPH TENT: Located in the upper vending area and the lower Main Stage area.
- SHOPPING: Several "shops" and Mini Mall vendors selling clothing, beachwear, jewelry, sandals and more are open all weekend. Most vendors accept cash only.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES: Available on site from Thursday to Sunday. A variety of vendors offer a wide range of food, snacks and beverages for sale. Most vendors accept cash only.
- BREAKFAST: is available daily in the Social Hall starting at 9:00am.
- CONVENIENCE STORE: An onsite convenience store is located near the Countryfest Office and is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
- ICE: Available for sale on site. Prices will be posted on site and in Souvenir Program.
- LIQUOR: Token Booth is open daily from 11:00am until 1:30am. Cash, Visa, MC or Interac accepted. Liquor purchased off site is permitted in campground area only. All bags and knapsacks are subject to inspection in the amphitheatre and upper vending area. Patrons must be 18 years of age and older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper ID is required.
- WATER and/or SEPTIC SERVICE: Available in the campgrounds throughout weekend. A fee will be charged at the time of service.
- WATER TAPS: Located throughout campgrounds.
- GARBAGE: Black and/or orange garbage bags are distributed to campsites daily. Bagged garbage is picked up daily from campsites. Messy campgrounds are grounds for eviction.
- RECYCLING: Clear bags for recycling cans are distributed to and picked up from campsites daily. Blue barrels are located throughout the site for cans, box board and plastic bottles. Please use them.
- SHOWERS: Located throughout the campsites (Fee: $3.00).
- WASHROOMS: Located in every campground and throughout the site.
- HANDICAPPED WASHROOMS: Located in the Countryfest Social Hall and road along Heritage Camping.
- HANDICAPPED PARKING: Located in the upper and lower levels of the site. A Handicap Sticker must be visible in vehicle at all times.
- HANDICAPPED SEATING: Available in amphitheatre on the lower east and upper east side.
- LOST AND FOUND: Located at the Countryfest Office on site. Countryfest is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Anything of value (including coolers) should be locked up at your campsite out of sight.
- MESSAGE BOARD: Located beside the Countryfest Office and at main gate.
- PHOTO/VIDEO RIGHTS: Any person on site is subject to being photographed and/or filmed for Countryfest promotional purposes.
- WRISTBANDS: Any wristband that has been cut or tampered with is VOID and will not be replaced.
Please put camping stickers on vehicles and campers before entering the gates.
2012 Gate Times
- Wednesday, June 26th 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Thursday, June 27th 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Friday, June 28th 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday, June 29th 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Sunday, June 30th 9:00am - 9:00pm
Additional Gate Information
- Campgrounds will open at 2:00pm Wednesday, June 26th, 2012
- Vehicles unattended 1 hour prior to daily gate opening may be towed
- Only wrist banded people can enter the site after 11:00pm
- Vehicles are not allowed to enter the site after 11:00pm
- Any vehicle arriving after 11:00pm will be parked in overnight parking until gates re-open
- Daily ticket holders are allowed on site only for the day stated on their ticket
- Countryfest is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets
- No household furniture allowed on campsites. Countryfest reserves the right to confiscate household furniture without compensation to the owner.
- One vehicle and one camping unit per campsite only. Sticker must be visible on your vehicle. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed.
- All site numbers (including rush camping areas) are recorded and the registered owner of the site will be responsible for all activities and/or damages incurred on or associated with the campsite.
- Liquor purchased offsite is permitted in the campground area only.
- Generators are allowed on site, but patrons may be asked to turn them off if use is loud or excessive. Please refrain from using generators after midnight.
- Please respect the "early bedtime" (2:00 am) area of the Fisher Quiet Campground.
- Any person involved in illegal or criminal activity on site will be handed over to the RCMP.
- Pets are allowed, but in campground area only, and must be tied up or on a leash at all times.
- No personal ATV's, Scooters, etc. on site.
- No cruising in campgrounds.
- No open fires (BBQ's or grills are allowed).
- No glass bottles or glass containers.
Grounds for Eviction
- Rowdy or Disrespectful Behaviour
- Excessive Noise
- Messy Campsite
- Invalid or Absent Wristband
- Rule Violations