2013 Gate Times
- Wednesday, June 26th 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Thursday, June 27th 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Friday, June 28th 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday, June 29th 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Sunday, June 30th 9:00am - 9:00pm
Additional Gate Information
- Campgrounds will open at 2:00pm Wednesday, June 26, 2013
- Vehicles unattended prior to daily gate opening may be towed
- Only wrist banded people can enter the site after 11:00pm
- Vehicles are not allowed to enter the site after 11:00pm
- Any vehicle arriving after 11:00pm will be parked in overnight parking until gates re-open. Parking prices TBA.
- Daily ticket holders are allowed on site only for the day stated on their ticket
- Countryfest is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets
General Information and Services
- SECURITY: On site all weekend.
- MEDICAL / FIRST AID: Services are available on site all weekend.
- ON SITE COUNTRYFEST OFFICE: Located near lower amphitheatre entrance. Open 9am to 9pm daily.
- PARKING: Vehicles without camping stickers must park in day or overnight parking located near main gates. Vehicles parked in day parking are not allowed to remain overnight. Parking prices TBA.
- ATM's: Available in upper area near token booth and lower area near Countryfest office. Open 8:00am to 2:00am
- SOUVENIR PROGRAMS: Win great prizes and take home a keepsake of the Festival. On sale starting Wednesday, June 26th. Available at main gate, Countryfest Office or Souvenir Booths.
- COUNTRYFEST SOUVENIRS: Take home official Countryfest merchandise! Located in the upper vending area.
- ARTIST SOUVENIRS / AUTOGRAPH TENTS: Get an autograph from your favourite performer or purchase their official merchandise. Two locations: upper vending area and the lower Main Stage area.
- SHOPPING: Several "shops" selling clothing, beachwear, jewelry, sandals and more are open all weekend from 11 am to 1 am. Most vendors accept cash only. Mini Mall open all weekend from 11 am to 9 pm.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES: Available on site all weekend from 11am to 1 am. A variety of vendors offer a wide range of food, snacks and beverages for sale. Most vendors accept cash only.
- BREAKFAST: is available daily in the Social Hall from 9 am to 11 am.
- CONVENIENCE STORE: Located on lower level near the Countryfest Office and is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
- ICE: Available for sale on site all weekend at Lower ice compound, Upper Showers and Convenience Store.
- LIQUOR: Token Booth is open daily from 11:00am until 1:30am. Cash, Visa, MC or Interac accepted. Liquor purchased off site is permitted in campground area only. Patrons must be 18 years of age and older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper ID is required. Manitoba Liquor Laws apply.
- ONSITE TOWING: AAA Towing will be onsite for any needs towing, locked out of vehicles, etc. Call 204-638-8102 or 204-648-6927.
- SHUTTLEBUS SERVICE: Runs daily to and from Dauphin approx. every 20 minutes. Fee: $3.00 one way.
- ONSITE SHUTTLE SERVICE: FREE onsite shuttle service runs daily Thursday to Sunday to transport patrons to and from campgrounds/main stage/upper vending area.
- RV SERVICE: Water and/or septic service is available to campers during the day throughout the weekend. A fee will be charged at the time of service. Campsites are not equipped with electrical services or water hookups.
- WATER TAPS: Located throughout campgrounds.
- GARBAGE/RECYCLING: Black bags for garbage and clear bags for cans and recycables are included in the free camper's bag presented at the gate upon entry into the site, and are also distributed to campsites daily. Bagged garbage and recycables are picked up daily from campsites by volunteer organizations. Please assist these groups by keeping campsites tidy and placing bags at th edge of your campsite early in the day. Blue barrels are located throughout the site for cans, boxboard and plastic. Messy campgrounds are grounds for eviction.
- SHOWERS: Located throughout the campsites (Fee: $3.00).
- CAMPSITES: Are approximately 20’ x 30’. No power or water hookups available at campsites.
- WASHROOMS: Located in every campground and throughout the site.
- HANDICAPPED SERVICES: Handicapped washrooms are located in the Countryfest Social Hall and Heritage Campground. Handicapped parking is available in upper and lower levels. A pass issued by Countryfest must be visible in vehicle at all times. Handicapped Seating is available in amphitheatre near lower east entrance and upper east entrance.
- LOST AND FOUND: Located at the Countryfest Office on site. Countryfest is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Anything of value (including coolers & camping chairs) should be locked up at your campsite out of sight.
- MESSAGE BOARD: Located beside the Countryfest Office and at main gate.
- PHOTO/VIDEO RIGHTS: Any person on site is subject to being photographed and/or filmed for Countryfest promotional purposes without compensation.
- WRISTBANDS: Any wristband that has been duplicated, cut or tampered with is VOID and will not be replaced.
The Countryfest Shuttle Bus is sponsored in part by Molson and MLCC. Since drinking and driving is never an option, and parking is limited at the Countryfest Site, the Shuttle Bus is an excellent way to get to and from the festival. The Bus runs approximately every 20 minutes, and stops at eight locations in Dauphin (see list below), and then on to the Countryfest Site. Shuttle Bus fee is $4.00 to board the bus.
Shuttle Bus Service Times
- Thursday June 27th 11:00am to 3:00am
- Friday June 28th 11:00am to 3:00am
- Saturday June 29th 11:00am to 3:00am
- Sunday June 30th 11:00am to 3:00am
- The last bus from Dauphin leaves at approximately midnight
- The last bus to Dauphin leaves the Countryfest site at approximately 3:00 am
- Only patrons with wristbands are allowed to enter the site after 11:00 pm
Shuttle Bus Stops
- Mr. T's Store (Mountains Road)
- Home Hardware (Main Street)
- Vermillion Park
- 7-11 (Main Street)
- Coffee Creations on Main Street (Kal Tire parking lot)
- A&W on Main Street
- Dauphin Market Place Mall (frontage road)
- Countryfest Site (Main Gate and Social Hall)
On Site Shuttle Service
For your convenience, FREE onsite shuttle service runs daily Thursday to Sunday to transport patrons to and from campgrounds to the main stage and upper vending area.
Lower Campground - 11:00am - 9:00pm.
Main Gate to Upper Social Hall - 11:00am - 11:00pm
On Site bus stop locations:
- Fisher/Rush - at the corner where Lower Reserved, Back 40 and Fisher meet;
- Fisher/Heritage - at the entrance of Fisher Quiet from Heritage;
- Lower Amphitheatre Entrance - near on site Countryfest Office;
- Upper Social Hall - drop off is next to the social hall in the Upper Campground;
- Main Gates - Make the connection and catch the shuttle to Dauphin here.
*bus stops may change, please check back regularly*