Join Our Team
Join Our Team as a Customer Relations Manager
The board and staff at Dauphin’s Countryfest Inc. are thrilled to announce the opportunity to join our non-profit organization as a Customer Relations Manager. This position has the potential for growth and advancement for that special someone that will thrive in a fast-paced, ever evolving and encouraging environment within the entertainment and festival industry.
We Are Seeking Someone:
- who thrives on brainstorming, investigating, developing and successfully realizing ideas
- with well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- able to respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- with exceptional organizational skills to track the progress of, and complete various tasks
- with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- ideally with experience in QuickBooks, but this is not required
- ideally with experience working within the non-profit and/or festival industry, but this is not required
- who can provide three references that are able to communicate why the applicant will succeed in the position
The Position Responsibities:
Develop and strengthen relationships with Corporate members, sponsors and festival patrons
Business administration and clerical duties
Wage will commensurate with qualifications.
Applicants that provide wage expectations will be given priority in review.
Benefit package, including RRSP matching contribution program is available.
Closing Date: June 15th 2021