- We have upgraded to RFID. Festival credentials, wristbands, camping stickers, reserved seating lanyard, etc will be mailed to the mailing address on your account 3 to 4 weeks prior to the festival.
Please ensure your mailing address on your account is correct at the time of your purchase, or call our office to update as necessary.
- Tickets are available online, by phone or in person at the Countryfest Office in Dauphin; All tickets are processed online and subject to all fees and taxes.
- Limit of 10 weekend tickets and 5 campsites per order.
- 2 weekend tickets must be purchased for every 1 campsite purchased.
- Children aged 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
- All tickets are subject to a processing fee of $6.
- All admission tickets are subject to a handling fee of $10.
- All campsites are subject to an environmental fee of $10.
- All tickets and fees are subject to GST.
- NO refunds or exchanges.
- Accepted methods of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Interac or Cash. Credit Card information should NEVER be emailed. Visa Debits and MasterCard Debits are accepted IN PERSON ONLY.
- For each campsite, one vehicle sticker and one camping unit sticker per valid camping ticket will be supplied. The stickers must be visible on the inside on your vehicle windshield and on your camping unit (tent, RV, etc) at all times when on site. No additional stickers will be provided. For extra vehicles, please purchase parking passes.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket may prevent admittance of ticket purchaser to event. Purchase of tickets by a third party carries the risk of being fraudulent. Unless you’ve purchased your tickets from the Countryfest website of the Countryfest office, the validity of the ticket cannot be confirmed. Ticket purchasers need to be smart about their decisions when buying tickets.
- Performers and schedules are subject to change without notice.
EZ Pay allows you to split your purchase into four easy installments. Pay the first installment at the time of purchase and pay the remaining balance on a monthly basis (payments are made automatically on the same day of each month). Value of ticket order must exceed $100. Credit card must be valid until end of EZ Pay payment plan.
Ticket Fraud Information
Countryfest would like to remind all ticket/wristband purchasers that unless you have purchased your tickets directly from Countryfest, the authenticity of the tickets/wristbands cannot be verified until you arrive on site. Buying tickets from a 3rd party is done at the purchaser's own risk.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All ticket sales are final except in the unlikely situation of a full event cancellation or postponement by Dauphins Countryfest.
Subject to the provisions below for an event cancellation or postponement, there are NO exchanges or refunds once tickets have been purchased.
NO exchanges or refunds will be issued if a festival performer is changed, cancelled, rescheduled or delayed for what ever reason.
In the unlikely event of a full cancellation or postponement, Dauphins Countryfest will offer refunds and or exchange options and will inform ticket buyers of these procedures once they become available through our website and our email programs.
More Coming Soon
While you wait make sure to sign up for our mailing list.