2019 Gate Times
- Wednesday June 26, 2019 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Thursday June 27, 2019 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Friday June 28, 2019 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday June 29, 2019 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Sunday June 30, 2019 9:00am - 9:00pm
Additional Gate Information
- Campgrounds will open at 2:00pm Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Vehicles unattended prior to daily gate opening may be towed
- Only wrist banded people can enter the site after 11:00pm
- Vehicles are not allowed to enter the site after 11:00pm
- Daily ticket holders are allowed on site only for the day stated on their ticket
- Countryfest is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets
Here are the easiest routes to take, if you are coming from:
The North (Thompson)
Take Highway #6 south, turn west on Highway #325 at Ashern, turn west on Highway #5, turn south on Highway#10. Travel approx 5 minutes and watch for the festival signs on the right side.
The East (Winnipeg)
Take Highway #1 west, turn north on Highway #16, turn north on Highway #5 at Neepawa, turn south on Highway #10. Travel approx 5 minutes and watch for the festival signs on the right side.
The West (Yorkton)
Take Highway #10 east (which turns into Highway #5), take the bypass (just before Dauphin) and keep travelling south on Highway #10. Travel approx 10 minutes and watch for the festival signs on the right side.
The South (Brandon)
Take Highway #10 north through the Riding Mountain National Park. Watch for the festival signs on the left side.
Westman Communications Shuttle Bus Service
Since drinking and driving is never an option, and parking is limited at the Countryfest Site, the Shuttle Bus is an excellent way to get to and from the festival. The Bus runs approximately every 20 minutes, and stops at nine locations in Dauphin (see list below), and then on to the Countryfest Site. Shuttle Bus fee is $5.00 to board the bus or get a weekend wristband for only $25.00.
Shuttle Bus Service Times
Thursday thru Sunday from 12:00pm to 3:00am daily
The last bus from Dauphin leaves at approximately midnight
The last bus to Dauphin leaves the Countryfest site at approximately 3:00 am. Only patrons with wristbands are allowed to enter the site after 11:00 pm
Shuttle Bus Stops
- Henderson School
- Fudd's Corner Store (Mountain Road)
- Home Hardware (Main Street)
- 7-11 (Main Street)
- Kal-Tire Parking Lot (Main Street)
- A&W (Main Street)
- Dauphin Liquor Mart
- Countryfest Main Gates
- Countryfest Social Hall